Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello again...

Alas, we have hardly been good blog-keepers. Most heartfelt apologies!
So, when you are disappointed here, go to one of the blogs on the sidebar. They are mostly kept by smart, interesting people who post on some kind of regular basis and can be expected to have interesting posts. :-P
(btw Katie, why can't I add to the blogroll? you did something. fix it. now)

So..... any ideas what we should post about? This place needs livening up. I'm inclined to do that by singing "CE-LE-BRAAA-TION!!" and get everybody dancing but.... well maybe something different. AHA! Twilight! I'm a genius. No, I haven't read or seen Twilight but Katie has! I'm thinking some reviews, by different people (including Katie). I see it now....
Twilight: To Read Or Not To Read?

Where would you people be without me? I'm going to go get permission from girls I know who have read it and have written some sort of moral review.
See ya'll!
-KatieK

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Twilight-
Read for the plot
Don't if you have a thing for Characters who actually develope, aren't perfect at everything or for things WRITTEN well. Yeah.

I Like the movie better, which is saying something