Monday, March 16, 2009

Interview with Miss CNW!

Interview with Miss CNW! Katie's questions are in blue, Emmy's answers are in Red. :)
What inspires your writing?
Mostly real life experiences. For example, the novel I'm currently working on was inspired by things that happened to me two years ago. It's not autobiographical but pretty darn close. I guess I just write what I know.
If you could do magic, what would you do? Why?
I'd rather not do magic. I'm pretty content with leaving everything up to God. Besides, I like life's little surprises (most of the time. lol).
If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
Tickled Pink... just because it sounds very silly, girly, and happy. That's me. :D
If a movie (or TV show) was being made about your life, who would you want to star as you and why?
I would say a young June Allyson, if she were still alive. Current actresses... I guess I would have to choose someone younger. I'd choose Selena Gomez. I think she's adorable and she's such a great role model for my nieces and nephews. I'm not saying we're anything alike, 'cause I don't personally know her, but I like that she's down-to-earth and that she has a good head on her shoulders.
When you're not reading or blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Spare time? What's that? lol. Of course, writing. I'm an iTunes addict so probably looking for new music on there. Photography -- looking at ordinary things, finding the beauty in it, and taking a picture of it.
If you could have any accent, what kind would you have and why?
I have sort of a Spanish-Argentinian dialect/accent when I speak Spanish so I'm good. :D Wait, I'd want an Irish one too.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
All of Europe. There are so many beautiful countries out there, it's impossible for me to choose one country. I'll hopefully move out there some day.

If you could be any character in any book or movie who would you be and why?

I would be Catalina Zamora because.. I AM Lina. lol. She's the character that's based on me in the novel. :D Or definitely Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.


If You Could Be Any Animal, What would You Choose and Why?
Good question. I don't know. A hummingbird, I suppose, because it's my favorite animal. To be able to fly, and be surrounded by flowers... that would be a dream.
How would you describe yourself?
I don't know. lol. I'm horrible at describing myself. Full of surprises would be a good description. I'm always surprising people because I'm a very private person when it comes to certain things so when I reveal things here and there. My friends are like "Whoa, where did THAT come from?" The boys are usually surprised by how much I love football (soccer) and how well I play sports. The girls are usually surprised by how girly I can be when it comes to my wardrobe. lol.
Go visit Emmy's blog, Journey of A Catholic Nerd Writer

1 comment:

Melissa Cecilia said...

Wow, I'm a gigantic, boring nerd. lol.