Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OUR FIRST INTERVIEW

Molly, age 17 from Michigan





The Real Katie's questions are in purple, and Molly's answers are in red





If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?



that is debatable. I don't think i would be any set color. Because then I would always be the same. Which I am not. So I guess I would be chamellion color. Not because I change because of my surroundings. Just because I change. XD



Very cool. If you could be a character in any book or movie, who would you be and why?



Proally a saint. maybe Faustina. Because it would be cool to have that concrete knowledge that Jesus/God exists etc. But then I loose some of the gift of faith. XD



I love Saint Faustina!



me too! I've been meanin to read "Divine mercy in my soul" forever. But me+reading online=buge eyed. haha. so its taking awhile



Haha!If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?



ITALY! hands down. because #1 the pope #2 relatives #3 pizza. What mroe could you want in life.



Nothing.



Nothing? XD



If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?



a chamelion. So that I can better be that crayon.



If you could have any job, what would you choose?


High school religion teacher


And why?


because its what I'm interested in. Why am I interested in it? because its interesting. Why is it interesting? That is an entirally different topic


what are some of your favorite things to do?


hang out with friends, love concerts, listen to music, all the norms.


What do you want in a guy?


aside from all the normas "good catholic guy, bringing him, i and our kdis towards holiness, etc" I'd like a guy who enjoys deep discussions, ice-skating, music, and doing dishes because I'm nt a fan.


if you could have any accent, which one would you choose and why?


Italian. No reason.



The Katie and Katie Blog Thanks Molly for being so gracious!

2 comments:

Grace K. said...

Aaaaaahh!!! Lol.,..I just left a comment on your last post and subscibed to your blog, and then POW! You update... :D 'It's a small world after all..'

Grace K. said...

P.S. Not sure if you got my second to last comment, but I would LOVE to be interviewed! ;)