Friday, March 13, 2009

I is back from Florida, I is.

Did I sound like Yoda?! Did I, did I, DID I?!?!
Okay, I'm done.

As some of you MAY know, I went to Florida last weekend for a good friend, Ashley's, Sweet Sixteen.
Long story short, she shared it with her cousin who was celebrating HIS eighteenth birthday. The end.
Anyway, Ashy (As I oh-so-lovingly call Ashley) and her sister, Stephy (Short for Stephanie) were getting over colds. So, of course, as soon as we get home, all five of us (Megan, Sara, Teresa, my sister Sarah and I) end up SICK! Sore throats, coughs, runny noses, sinus pressure, fevers, sleeping all day, that sort of thing. My throat FINALLY doesn't hurt, but my sinuses want to murder me, I'm sure, and I keep sneezing and coughing. No. Fun. Nuh-uh.
So, on Wednesday, my family drove up to Hartford to protest the Catholic Controversy (If you don't know about it, click HERE). I of course, complained the whole time we were there. "My throat hurts! I'm tired! My nose feels weird...". What else was I supposed to do!? I was CRANKY.

Anyway, that's the update on moi life. Very interesting, I know. *nods* Anyway, while I've been sick, I've been doing LOTS of reading. So, hopefully, I'll have some exciting book reviews up at my review blog! YAY!
Later, homedogs.
Moi aka Katie aka THE REAL Katie

1 comment:

The Other Katie said...

Yoda doesn't talk like that. :-P That would be more like, "Returned I have, yeeesss."