Friday, November 7, 2008

About me

*Waves*

Hiiii! I'm The REAL Katie (whatever you do, DON'T believe the "other one". I AM the Real Katie!!!)

Anyhoo, I love to read, write, blog, act, sing, and all that fun stuff. I've been homeschooled my whole life, and met Katie... nine years ago. Wait... NINE YEARS AGO!? Holy mackarel!

Um, yeah. I'm Catholic. Catholicism is cool.

OK, I'm gonna tell you a random story. When I found out a girl named Katie was moving to my town, I was soo excited. So, I decided to make a card. With my amazing artistic skills, I drew me, with yellow hair, and Katie, with black hair. And all over the card I put my favorite Barbie stickers. I was soo excited to give it to her when I met her! I remember meeting her and being soo surprised. She had blonde hair. I was so embarassed, so I didn't give her the card. On the way home, my mom asked me, "So, did Katie like your card." And I began to cry and said, "No! I didn't give it to her! She doesn't have black hair! And she's not allowed to play with Barbies!" I was soo distraught. My mom said, ".... You could have given it to her anyway!" And I replied, "NO! I would have hurt her feelings! *SOB!*"

Sigh. Memories.

Later, dudes!

2 comments:

The Other Katie said...

Wow, you never told me about that!
I still would have liked the card! I wanted to have dark hair then anyways. :-D

The Real Katie said...

it kinda just randomly popped in my head lol