Thursday, November 6, 2008

About Moi

Sooooo Katie thought we should introduce ourselves a little better. If you're that interested in learning about me, click on my profile. Anyways, I'll do a quick bio here:
*ahem*
My name is Katie (duh). I live in Texas and have 7 siblings. We're all homeschooled, except the littlest ones who are 6 months and 2 years old. I love to read, bake, read, play music, listen to music, read, act (in my room), sing (in the shower), and read. My favorite authors are Jane Austen, Shakespeare, Beverly Lewis, David Eddings, Gail Carson Levine, L.M. Montgomery, C.S. Lewis, and a few others. My favorite Shakespeare play is The Merchant of Venice, but Macbeth is a close second, not to mention A Midsummer Night's Dream. I seem to like plays beginning with M... and btw it's all Katie's fault that I'm a Shakespeare nerd! But it's my fault she's obsessed with Beverly Lewis so I guess we're even.

Love,
Katie the Koolest

Note: To help you keep track of who is who, I go by the nicknames of KatieK, KK, and Katie the K or Katie the Koolest. Occasionally we call each other by our real names, Katherine (me) and Katlyn (her).

No comments: