Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Help us out!

Hello!
So if you've been following this blog you've probably noticed that there hasn't been much to follow. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure what we should post on here! So please leave a comment and tell us what you'd like to read on the one and only Katie and Katie blog!
And Freddy (the real Katie) and I will try to each post at least once every week. (I haven't actually informed her of that yet but now she knows! muahahaha)

-Katie the Koolest

P.S.
Thanks for voting in the poll! Looks like there's some favorites. Can't wait to see which saint we choose!

2 comments:

TooShea Films said...

Hmm, you could post your stories/poems/song's you've written. I know I and others would love to read them. :)

Amanda

The Other Katie said...

Thanks Amanda! I know Katie has written some good stuff in the past and now and then I think something up. I'll get on her to post something and maybe if I can convince myself not to be embarrassed I'll post a poem I wrote. :)

And Katie, don't you DARE say to post King Bob. I'd like to have people think we're sane. XD